Bryan Wendell, senior editor of Scouting Magazine just posted an article on his review of the site for The Boy Scout Summit. The videos are: stunning, exciting, breathtaking, or you tell us.
What I did on my Summit vacation
It’s one thing to read about the Summit or watch some of the jaw-dropping videos from the place.
It’s quite another to see it for yourself. Trust me. I just got back from West Virginia for my first trip to the BSA’s fourth high-adventure base. There I attended the Jamboree Shakedown, a test run for the 2013 National Scout Jamboree.
When you click read about the Summit you go to the Summit Blog, Boy Scouts of America. It's a good site, flashy even.
It is the Official Blog of the Summit Bechtel Family National Scout Reserve. I noticed on Facebook that on my visit to the site there were 40,081 people who like their Facebook Page. Hummmm that's a lot of likes. I took a photo of some of these fun people, are one of them?
They must be fun people, just take a look at their avatars.
I see some smiley types, girl types, boy types, even man types. What type are you?
It’s quite another to see it for yourself. Trust me. I just got back from West Virginia for my first trip to the BSA’s fourth high-adventure base. There I attended the Jamboree Shakedown, a test run for the 2013 National Scout Jamboree.
When you click read about the Summit you go to the Summit Blog, Boy Scouts of America. It's a good site, flashy even.
It is the Official Blog of the Summit Bechtel Family National Scout Reserve. I noticed on Facebook that on my visit to the site there were 40,081 people who like their Facebook Page. Hummmm that's a lot of likes. I took a photo of some of these fun people, are one of them?
They must be fun people, just take a look at their avatars.
I see some smiley types, girl types, boy types, even man types. What type are you?

No comments:
Post a Comment